Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

Karate Duo #1 is number one!

LUCKEH CANDEH!

Seriously guys you rock, it's sad there will be no more bowsers kingdoms anymore :((

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

AWESOME

This is getting better! Cant wait for your next one!

I LIKE CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BOOM*

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

FREAKIN AWESOME

Nothing Mario in a long time has made me laugh as much as this! :D

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

...

Damn it, IT'S AWESOME!!!

Pop Art: 1 Pop Art: 1

Woot! Okay, help me please.

Wow this is nice. Can you teach me through a strp by step explanation how you guys collabed ? Please? PLEASE?! *becomes a dragon*

Elite-Sniper responds:

Thanks, I suppose. In order to initiate a collaborative submission on Newgrounds, you need to add several users to your "Portal Buddies" list. This can be found under your "My Account" menu. Once that is taken care of, you'll need to submit a flash submission to co-author users on your "Portal Buddies" list on (granted that they have confirmed your request, allowing you to do so). Once you have a flash submission prepared, you can press "Edit" from the page that hosts that submission, or go to "My Account" once more and find it on your list of flash submissions. Once there, you'll see the names of the users on your "Portal Buddies" list, and everything will be very straightforward from there on. :)

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

About Waterlollies

Look, Bitey has had his fifteen minutes of fame. We should pass the throne to others. Vote 0 on Waterlollies and 5 on this or any other top-rater you want in the #1 spot!

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9

Just... Awesome.

"Wait a minute, if he died in the story, how's he sitting next to you?"
"LUCKY CANDy!"

"Doo doo doo, I love my job! La-di-dah."

Man, you and Raskin never stop making great dialouges.

Adventures of stickman Adventures of stickman

A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

I loved the ending!

Merry Christmas? Merry Christmas?

Hahaha!

Dude! Total PWNAG3E! This movie was AWESOME! Merry xmas to you too!

Sonic Oddshow Ep 1 Sonic Oddshow Ep 1

Dude! Very Fucking Awesome!!!

One of the best! You rock dude! Crowd: More! More! More! You rock! Awesome! The Best! Killer flick! (I've run out of A words) Keep it up!!! Merry Christmas!